Goods And Services Tax (GST) Registration
Need help with GST registration ?
Let our experts take care of the application process
★★★★★ (5) View All Reviews
Rs 2360 Only
What we do for you :
✓ We help you arrange all the documents for the application
✓ We complete the application on your behalf
✓ We attend to any clarification GST Network may ask for
That's it. Your GST Registration is done.
Place an Enquiry
Our Happy Clients Across India
What is in this package?
From 1st July, 2017 GST will replace Central and State level indirect taxes like VAT, Service tax, Excise etc. Businesses that are registered under VAT or Service Tax need to migrate to GST as per the enrolment plan of State Governments.
Under this plan, GST Samadhaan experts will complete all the procedural formalities to get registered and secure your Goods and Service Tax Identification Number (GSTIN).
Who should take this package?
- Already registered business under Central Excise, VAT or Service Tax
- Non-resident taxable person operating his or her business in India
- Vendors selling online through e-commerce platforms
What services are covered in this plan?
- GST Enrolment
- Filing of Application for Registration
- Follow up till we secure GST Identification Number
The following documents are required for GST registration which can be sent to us through photocopy or scan through e-mail or whatsapp
- Aadhaar card
Optional - Provide if available
- Bank account information
Bank statement or Cancelled Cheque held in name of proprietor/business
- Digital Signature
This will be needed only in case of companies and LLPs
- PAN card
PAN of individual in case of proprietorship: PAN of business and all Partners/Directors in case of Partnership / Companies
One photo of proprietor/ promoters/partners/karta of HUF/managing partner or authorised person of company/managing trustee/person in charge for others
- Proof of appointment of authorized signatory
A copy of the board resolution passed appointing a particular person as authorized signatory
- Proof of constitution of business
Optional for Proprietorship. Required for Partnership/ Companies - Partnership deed / Certificate of Incorporation for
- Proof of principal/additional place of business
Rent Agreement or Electricity bill or Consent letter from the owner of premises.
Step 1 - Collect Documents
Our team will contact you to collect copies of all required documents.
- You need to provide copies of existing documents such as proof of business address, bank statement etc.
- We will assist you / prepare self-issued documents such as Board resolution, Authorisation letter etc on your behalf as per your instructions
- Help arrange DSC / E-sign if needed.
Step 2 - File Application
We will file the GST registration application with GSTN
- We will provide you with ARN (Acknowledgement Reference Number) as proof of successful submission of application
Step 3 - Follow-up
We will respond to any queries raised by GSTN and follow-up until GSTIN is received
Step 4 - GSTIN Issued
We will provide the GSTIN number to you
|Pending for Processing||Application filed successfully. Pending with Tax Officer for Processing. Officer has 3 working days to process.|
|Pending for Clarification||Notice for seeking clarification issued by officer. File Clarification within 7 days of date of notice on portal.|
|Pending for Order||Clarification filed successfully by Applicant. Pending with Tax Officer for Order. He has 7 working days to pass order.|
|Approved||Application is Approved. GSTIN and password emailed to Applicant.|
|Rejected||Application is Rejected by tax officer.|
|Draft||Form is saved, but not submitted. Submit within 15 days of first time save.|
|Pending for Validation||Form submitted. Data is being validated from CBDT/MCA/UIDAI as the case may be. Check after some time.|
|Validation Error||PAN details are not matching with Income-tax database or CIN/DIN not matching with MCA database or Aadhaar not matching with Aadhaar database. Email sent with details of error. Please Rectify and Re-submit form on Portal.|
★★★★★ Good service I am happy with you 9846777658
★★★★★Excellent service and good communication etc
★★★★★Very customer friendly. GST Samadhaan completed all the formalities and got our business migrated to GST within 1 day of providing documents.
★★★★★After speaking to our local agent who was charging Rs.5000 for GST registration I searched for alternatives and came across this site. I was unsure of getting it done online but gave it a try for its reasonable price. I am pleased to say it was a great decision. The support team is very helpful making the process extremely smooth and hassle-free.
★★★★★I never thought GST registration could be so easy. Thanks GST Samadhaan Team. Keep up the good work.
Top 5 reasons to choose us
Call us anytime
Frequently Asked Questions
GST regulations are applicable if your annual turnover is Rs. 20 lakh or above. In case of North Eastern states (Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, and Tripura) and hilly regions i.e. Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand,Jammu & Kashmir and Sikkim, the threshold limit is Rs. 10 lakh.
The registration is mandatory on crossing the limit of Rs.19,00,000( for special category states it is Rs. 9,00,000).
- If your turnover includes supply of only those goods/services which are exempt under GST, then registration is not required
- While calculating the turnover both taxable and non-taxable goods and services are to be included
Yes, the entities with an annual turnover of Rs 50 lakh and less can avoid collecting GST by opting for the Composition Levy.
You can read all about Composition Levy here.
Yes, GST is applicable from 1st July, 2017. The following time limit has to be observed:
- Already registered dealer should apply for GSTIN based on provisional ID by 30th April 2017.
- New dealers crossing the specified threshold limit need to get registered within 30 days from crossing of such limit.
Still have queries?
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org